We’re saying a big #ThanksToYou to National Lottery players from the Historic Environment Skills project with free entry to several exciting skills based activities and workshops!
This year is the 25th Birthday of The National Lottery, and we’re excited to be a part of the celebrations by joining in the #ThanksToYou campaign, which celebrates the contribution of National Lottery players in supporting good causes over the past 25 years!
We are one of the hundreds of participating National Lottery-funded projects across the UK who are taking part in the #ThanksToYou campaign in this special Birthday year.
Lincoln Castle is a beautiful site that has many hidden pieces of masonry and stone carvings. Come along on this guided tour to uncover them and learn more about the Castle's connection with the Master Masons of the past! Please arrive 15 minutes before each session and you will be admitted on a first come first served basis. You can register your interest here to receive a reminder email on the day before.
Anyone who presents any National Lottery ticket on the day will be able to take up this special offer. Please check our full terms and conditions below.
Terms & Conditions:
• One National Lottery ticket provides free entry for one visitor per event.
• All National Lottery games qualify for free entry, including tickets from any National Lottery draw based game or National Lottery Scratchcard. Proof of ticket can be paper or digital.
• The offer is valid only on Wednesday 27 November.
• Refer to our website for further details.
• You can register your interest to receive a reminder email on the day before.